The team at TriState Pain Institute is seeking a board eligible/board certified, fellowship-trained interventional pain provider interested in working at a high volume clinical practice in Lake Havasu City. This is a “turnkey” opportunity at an established clinic, which is staffed with an experienced nurse practitioner.
The ideal candidate would specialize in the management of chronic and acute pain using medications, interventional pain procedures, and alternative therapies. If hired, the interventional pain specialist will be obligated to perform radiofrequency and other related procedures at the Fort Mohave clinic until the Lake Havasu facility outgrows its present location.
This position offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, productivity bonus, and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Previous pain management experience with a hybrid of neurosurgery, business, and practice management is encouraged.
- The interventional pain specialist will be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pain issues, providing relief through the use of medications, nerve blocks, electrical stimulation, or other therapies.
- The interventional pain specialist will remain compliant with healthcare laws, such as HIPAA, the Stark law, the Anti-Kickback Statute, and the Sunshine Act.
- The interventional pain specialist will ensure effective verbal and written communication with patients, family members, and members of the TriState Pain Institute team.
- The interventional pain specialist will stay up-to-date on current policy, procedures, protocols, and standards of the practice.
About TriState Pain Institute:
The TriState Pain Institute is the largest interventional pain medicine practice in Northern Arizona. Dr. Benjamin Venger, a neurosurgeon with extensive pain management experience, is the facility’s medical director. TriState Pain Institute operates out of three facilities in Fort Mohave, Lake Havasu City, and Las Vegas. The 3300-square foot Lake Havasu office is centrally located with the community’s medical district, less than five minutes from the local hospital, close to all imaging centers, as well as most medical and physical therapy clinics. Our main, 7000-square foot Fort Mohave office is approximately 50 minutes north of Lake Havasu City. Both offices are outfitted with upgraded, state-of-the-art medical equipment. Please talk to Dr. Venger for details. A third, administrative office is in Las Vegas, supporting both clinics.
Please send a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.