Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Stop the Spread of Rumors
Know the facts about coronavirus disease 2019
1) Diseases can make anyone sick regardless of their race or ethnicity. Fear and anxiety about COVID-19 can cause people to avoid or reject others even though they are not at risk for spreading the virus.
2) For most people, the immediate risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.
3) Someone who has completed quarantine or has been released from isolation does not pose a risk of infection to other people.
4) There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20... Read more